czwartek, 8 sierpnia 2013

7th Week Day 3 - ARTEMIS

Artemis goddess of the hunt, wild animals, mountains and flora, also goddess of moon and death.
Today I've just met her... in Freeletics workout ;-)

400 repetitions in one set:

Burpees - went quite well
Pull-ups - after 20 I could only do 3 at once, then few seconds break
Push-ups - after pullups these one wasn't so easy. First 30 was ok, but then I had to do 6 pushups then break (lying on wet grass without moving;-), again 6 and so on until I reached 100 repetitions 
Squats - it was like break after so many pullups and pushups
Burpees - really sloooooowly with slight dizziness and trebling legs :D

I was never so sweating before - mayby because of new workout mayby because today at 7 AM there was about 26C degrees


But you now what - after finished this workout I feel really great :-)



08.08   Artemis    25:32min

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz