poniedziałek, 12 sierpnia 2013

7th Week Day 4 Freeletics

This day, after my Freeletics workout (Max Burpee) with my dad we have planned to go for mountain haking.
Burpess went a little better then last time, but I'm sure that next time I'll do them a lot of better :)
After breakfast we went  to Szklarska Poręba.
We "climb" on top of Szrenica, therefrom we went to Chech Republic to Labska Bouda schelter - amazing one. Then go on Łabski szczyt, down to Pod Łabskim Szczytem Schelter and to the city - 9hours walking with only three 10min breaks. I love it!
Again, few times i run forward and backward for fun:] My shoes didn't survived it - after come back home I saw dad the sole has a hole;)
And the best one - all day without exhaustion!







10.08   Max Burpees    300s/72

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz