poniedziałek, 21 października 2013

15th Week Day 1 - 3x Personal Best (EN)

3 days of rest was a very good idea.
I couldn't wait for Monday.
In Freeletics plan only Zeus. It went mayby not easy, because still I need to rest between rounds, but it went quite well - I did pullups and situps very fast, only with pushups I have some problems. But result was great - new PB, 19:22min.
Then I diceded to do some Max workouts.
First was Max Burpee. I hadn't contact with this workout for about 2 months and result was average - only 64 reps.
Next Max Jackknives - 39 reps is my new PB
Then Max Pullups, but result as usually - 30reps
Last one Max Situps. It was my first time when I finish this workout without even one second rest:-)
As a result I achieved 196 reps in 300s.


21.10   Zeus                       19:22min
            Max Burpee          300s/64
            MAx Jackknives  100s/39
            Max Pullups          100s/30
            Max Situps            300s/196

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz