środa, 16 października 2013

14th Week Day 4 - Artemis & Ares (EN)

Today's C&S plan: only Artemis.
I didn't go too well - my arms was burning today on pullups and especially on pushups. I was wondering "why?" every time I had to stop and take a break.
Even though that I felt so intense pain, that I wasn't sure if I finish it, after 10min break I decided that I need something extra, but not so intense.
So I started to looking for something in Freeletics App that I described on my blog recently.
I found Ares workout.
It's 5 sets:
7 Pullups
7 Jackknives
2x 40m Sprint
60s Rest

Fast, easy and pleasant. That's what I need after Artemis;-)
I just wonder why in so easy workout there is mandatory 60 sec rest; Who the hell need 1 minute break after that kind of excercise?! :D
The worst thing is that using Freeletics App, you need to wait 60sec after every single round... or you first tap 3 times "next excercise" and do pullups, jackknives and sprint while application counting rest time ;-)


16.10  Artemis    25:00min
           Ares         6:10min

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz