niedziela, 28 lipca 2013

5th Week Day 6 Freeletics

Today I woke up very early, because I had planned a trip with my dad to Karpacz for mountain hiking.
I did Aphrodite a little bit worse then 2 days ago, but still below 20min.


After breakfast we went by car to Karpacz. From there we went on foot to Czech shelter Jelonek, from there to mountain pass between Polish and Czech border called Okraj and then back to Karpacz.
7 hours walking with only 30min break when temperature was about 26-31 C degree. Half of the way we walked in the sun.
I had a one year break from mountain and I can tell you...
 that Freeletics workouts are working - I feel  no muscle pain, no tiredness, no rapid heartbeat  - I'm in so great condition; few times even I run up the hill and run down back to my dad, just for fun :-D







But I'm afraid that after todays few hours walking in the mountains tomorrow my knees might be very hurting.... It depends on how I'll be fill after wake up, maybe I'll need to do one day break from workouts.. we will see;-)

27.07   Aphrodite    19:29min

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz