czwartek, 18 lipca 2013

4th Week Day 4 Freeletics

Yesterday I took a break, because of pain in my upper back.
Today I went to Grabiszyński Park with Artur. I should do Dione workout, but instead of  it I took the opportunity to do Aphrodite workout with Artur (2 weeks ago I persuaded him to try Freeletics and he liked it).
To this day I was doing Aphrodite in my apartment only wearing my boxer shorts - with shirt and long sweatpants it was a little bit harder, but... it went very well - I beat my new record! :-)
I think this little competition with Artur give me more motivation and power;)
Artur did it 20seconds longer then me, but he was after few days of  intestinal flu.
Later I do only few Dips workouts.
I'll do Dione after tomorrow.

18.07 Aphrodite  22:50min
          +
           3x 10 Dips
           3x 20 Reverse Dips

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz