piątek, 19 lipca 2013

4th Week Day 5 Freeletics

God damn, fuckin mosquitos. As same as yesterday while I was working out in Grabiszyński Park they attacked me whole swarm. Result of two days: 19 bites on my back, 7 bites on hands and 4 on legs :D

Today was Metis and MAXs day. I had to do two Max, but
Go Hard Or Go Home
so I did 5 Max ;)
I'm again better in cardio workouts - that's gooood!
But I'm still weak in strenght workout - and that's really bad:/
I was hoping that pushups and pullups will be much better.
Next week is a Heel Week so I need to be strong.


Data   Ćwiczenie     Czas/Ilość
19.07   Metis                 5:40min
            Max Push-ups   100s/39
            Max Sits-up       300s/136
            Max Squats        300s/169
            Max Pull-ups      100s/19
            Max Burpees     300s/60

            

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz