środa, 24 lipca 2013

5th Week Day 3 Freeletics

Today I had to catch up on Zeus.
Fortunately, it was a little cooler in the park than before yesterday.
Before workout quick motivation by music:
BURNS - Lies (Otto Knows Remix)
MACKLEMORE X RYAN LEWIS - And We Dance
and go!
First round was very quick, but from the second one I had to do breaks between pullup and pushups; and I'm still doing handstand push-up like lame cripple ;/ Last round was really slow, I had to take few breaks. 1:30min faster then last time, still great, but I was hoping that today I'll fit within 24min

But, that wasn't the end of fun for today:-)

I came up with my own set of few exercise from Calisthenics/CrossFit
I didn't do all the rounds of first workout and cut one round from other because they were too exhausting after Zeus ;)

24.07   Zeus     25:20min
            +
             1x     10 Burpee Pullup
             5x     10 Leg Levers 20 Mountain Climbers
             5x     10 Dips 20 Reverse Dips
             4x     10 Chinups 20 Jumpin Jacks
             4x     10 Jumps On 20 Pushups
             4x     10 Jumping Squats 20 Jumping Lunges

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz