niedziela, 26 stycznia 2014

26th Week Day 2 & 3 - Gaia. (EN)

Hail to the King - King of Cardio Workouts 
GAIA :-D
For some Dione is hell. For me it was Iris.
But You can fuck forget about them and try Gaia.
It looks really easy, I rarely seen this workout in  Freeletics plans I follow in blogger (but i know it is include in orginal Cardio Plan)

40 Jumping Jacks
30 Jumps
20 Froggers
10 Standups
10 Rounds!

I barely survived this:D
I know my time suck soo much but this week I didn't exercise too much so I wasn't prepare for something like this.
Froggers and Standups are exhausting. Standups were even a little bit difficult to perform them perfectly. After few rounds I need to rest after every of them;) And every next round last longer.

Finally there was an update for Freeletics App few days ago through which, inter alia, appeared Max LegLevers so I can back to this workout after almost 5 months break;)

23.01   Max LegLever         300s/136
            Max Situp                 300s/193
26.01   Gaia                          49:37min
            Max Pushup              100s/54
            Max LegLever.         300/141
            Max HsPushup (m)  100s/43
            Max Jackknifes        100s/43
     
           




2 komentarze:

  1. Chyba będę musiał zastanowić się nad zwiekszeniem ilości Gai w moim planie :) ach te situpy... Wrrrrr...

    Próbowałeś HS Pushup bez modyfikacji?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nie, jeszcze nie próbowałem HsPushup bez modyfikacji :/
    A spróbuj chociaż raz wykonać Gaję.
    Z tego co jednak zauważyłem mój czas jest bardzo słaby - Piter był szybszy aż o 15minut, więc może nie dla każdego jest to trudny zestaw;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń