sobota, 7 grudnia 2013

19th Week Extra Days (EN)

HI decided that I'll start last week of Freeletics Program on Monday and before I do it I need to rest and a the other side I need to be prepare:)
Yesterday I did Aphrodite but only few seconds better then last time.
Today for the first time I perform Helios.
This workout is Huge!
It's larger compare to other workouts in Fl.
100 burpee
125 lunges
150 climbers
125 Situp
150 climbers
125 lunges
100 burpee
I decided that I can't be in rush doing this workout because I won't survive it:D
First burpees went well.
Lunges are still difficult to me. I had to split them in 15reps sets.
First climbers went easy - 50, 30, 25, 25, 20
For the first time I did so many rest in situps - my abs were so exhausted;)
Another climbers and lunges I just did slow with a little pain in my ankles but the worst was last 100 burpees. I took me almost 12minutes to accomplish them. My fuckin god, it was real road through the hell. I felt pain in every muscle.
I felt so tired.
It blow my mind.
I felt like being high:D
My time... I know it is so lame.
Before I begin this workout I eat some chocolate, about half bar of chocolate to boost energy, and during almost every burpee repetition I feel it in my stomach:D
But I felt great after finishing it.
One-hour-workout!
I can tell you if this workout have been in my training plan sooner I am sure that now every other workout will be a little bit easy for my.
And I can tell you if you didn't do Helios at all - Just do it !:)


5.12   Aphrodite   18:46min
6.12   Helios         58:55min

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz