niedziela, 17 listopada 2013

18th Week Day 1& 2 - extra Uranos (EN/PL)

Finally I took up for Uranos!
I haven't got this workout in my plan, but I couldn't wait another few weeks for its done.

W końcu wziąłem się za Uranosa!
Nie mam tego zestawu w swoim planie, ale nie mogłem czekać jeszcze kilku tygodni na jego wykonanie.

2km Run
50 burpee
50 pullup
50 climbers
50 pushup
100 jump

Let me just say - Super!
I really like and I can't understand why I didn't have this workout in the program.
While doing jumps legs already hurts me terribly, but I managed to split them as follows: 25 + 6x15 reps.
I wish instead of 100 jumps was 50 sit-ups and 50 jumps or squats, and it would be for me the perfect workout :)
Over the weekend, however, I preferred to get some rest, so today I did from a training plan only Dione.


Powiem tylko - Super!!
Bardzo mi się podoba i nie mogę zrozumieć, dlaczego nie miałem tego zestawu w programie.
Podczas podskoków nogi strasznie mnie już bolały, ale dałem radę dzieląc je tak: 25 + 6x15.
Wolałbym, żeby zamiast 100 skoków było 50 brzuszków i ewentualnie 50 podskoków lub przysiadów i byłby to dla mnie zestaw chyba idealny :)
W weekend wolałem jednak trochę odpocząć, więc z planu treningowego zrobiłem dzisiaj tylko Dione.


 (pic found via Google)
16.11   Uranos   28:38min
17.11   Dione     28:09min

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz