niedziela, 11 października 2015

9th Week My Freeletics Plan & Challenge of the Month

From 1th October I decided to set some challenge to boost my Freeletics Plan. I choose Nemesis as my challenge.
If it's the best abs workout :-) especially in Strength version


Rules are simple:


1. Every day I have to do 1 Nemesis Workout
2. Only Standard or Strength version counts; if I want to do Endurance version it has to be at least 2x
3. If I miss one day I will have to do at least double for yesterday and one for today.

My Plan from 9th week looks like this:

Day 1
Prometheus                     13:28min Pb

Day 2
Venus                              19:44min Pb
Nyx                                  6:45min Pb
Nemesis                           8:12min Pb 

Day 3
50 Pullups                       6:29
Nemesis                          8:05min Pb
50 Jackknives                  1:42min

Day 4
Nemesis                          8:01min Pb

Day 5
Free Run                         5,02km/28:19
Nemesis                           7:55min Pb
Morpheus                        4:47min Pb

Day 6
Persephona                     8:39 Pb
Nemesis                          7:51 Pb
2x Nyx                            15:23 First Time

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz