wtorek, 10 czerwca 2014

Kentauros

Yesterday for the first time I did Kentauros workout.
I was thinking that it will be smooth and easy workout, but it was big challenge for me :)

Kentauros:
6 sets
2x20m Lunge Walk
10 High Jumps
2x20m Burpee Frogs
10 High Jumps

It was 32 C degree outside and in my apartment at 6 pm it was even hotter but I decided that I will try it

My sweat was everywhere :D
I was soo slicked with sweat that sometimes while performing burpee frog I felt down on the floor;)
Now I know what are high jumps - you need to make contact with your knees to your shoulders :D

It's really good workout for legs muscles, but mostly for me it was cardio workout!
I had to take rest not only after every set, but in the middle of set too.

My time result wasn't special - 39:43min.
But I quite like this workout so I'll try to beat this result

4 komentarze:

  1. Really good time for the first time and in 32 degrees ;) My first attempt was 48:02, second time it was 36:25 :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi Yury, I'll try to beat You in my second attempt ;-P
    But now I need to rest from Kentauros for few days or maybe weeks ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Uwielbiam te burpee frog :) dobry czas naprawdę :)

      Usuń
    2. Ja też polubiłem burpee frog :) Tylko, że od tego wyginania to mi plecy na 2 dni siadły ;P

      Usuń