niedziela, 6 grudnia 2015

16th Week My Freeletics Plan

First time I did Hera Strength, what means 200 high jumps. Last time I did high jumps was about 6 months ago, because usually after them I have seriously lower back problems. And after these 200 reps next day I woke up with huge pain in my lower that last another 3 days. I have to use analgesic ointment almost 10 times a days to relieve the pain.
I don't know what I do wrong, that every time after high jumps I have these problems :/ I always warm-up and stretch before working out and stretch after finishing them... maybe I'm doing it to quick.

Day 1
2x Kentauros         54:58min
Nemesis                   6:04min PB!



Day 2
Hera Strenght         26:14min
2x Prometheus     26:57min PB

Day 3
Atlas Endurance     19:56min PB
2x Morpheus        10:29min PB

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz